- Pupil draw some clock on a piece of paper.
- Pupil draw the clock while saying aloud the number on the clock.
Telling time for hour
- Pupil draw on the piece of clock while indicating the times.
- The list for the clock for indicating times of an hour are shown below.
Telling time for half past
- Pupil is being introduces to telling time ” half past “.
- “Half past ” also known as ” 30 minutes after “.
- Example : 30 minutes after 1 o’clock is pronounced as “half past one”.
half past twelve
half past one
half past two
half past three
half past four
half past five
half past six
half past seven
half past eight
half past nine
half past ten
half past eleven